1. Project Definition
We gather all the necessary information to gain a deep understanding of your brand, your mission and the intended direction of your business.
- What's the project about?
- Who is the target audience?
- What are your goals for the website?
- What content will be featured?
- What assets (images, fonts etc.) do you already have?
- Establish a project timeline and budget
We brainstorm and work with you on a specialised strategy for your brand.
- Define website structure and page layouts
- Create sitemaps and wireframes, and then provide a mockup of the website
- Research keywords and begin Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy
The design process starts! You get to view and decide on important elements of your website's look and functionality.
- Colour schemes
- Logo & artwork
- Visual elements - website buttons, menus, fonts, rich media
- Prototype templates prepared for client
Work starts on building your website. It’s a lengthy step with plenty of care and attention to detail required.
- Implement database structure & framework
- Ensure functionality for website features
- Add website content - text, images, products etc.
- Test site performance and optimisation
- Install necessary security measures
The website is complete and all aspects have been agreed upon - the exciting launch day is upon us!
- Perform a final test of the website and features
- Transfer the website to the live server
- Undertake quality assurance protocols
- Deliver source files to you, as required
- Provide a website manual for running the site
Your new look is out in the world and you’re on the path of great success! Just like you need to maintain a car, websites are no different. Technology is ever-changing, making it important to keep the website updated, backed up and secure. The following items form an excellent maintenance plan:
- Technical support troubleshooting
- Website hosting
- Software, design, content & functionality updates
- Security updates
- Database backups
- Analytics and reports on request