If you need advice and assistance with web design and development, you’re in the right place.
We specialise in small business web design for:
- Restaurants & cafes
- Tourism operations
- Product & Service industries
Our goal is to ensure your business is presented professionally on the Internet in an engaging format that offers you greater potential to grow your customer base in an ever-changing online environment.
When selecting a business to handle the design and development of your website, you’re making a valuable and important investment. Our significant experience serving a wide variety of customers ensures we are well-placed to meet your individual needs.
If you own and operate a restaurant, cafe or hospitality business, you may find significant value learning about our services here.
For all other clients, below is a look inside the creative process we follow when designing and building your new website.
Web Design Process.
1. Project Definition
- What’s the project about?
- Who is the target audience?
- What are your goals for the website?
- What content will be featured?
- What assets (images, fonts etc.) do you already have?
- Establish a project timeline and budget
- Define website structure and page layouts
- Create sitemaps and wireframes, and then provide a mockup of the website
- Research keywords and begin Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy
- Colour schemes
- Logo & artwork
- Visual elements – website buttons, menus, fonts, rich media
- Prototype templates prepared for client
Work starts on building your website. It’s a lengthy step with plenty of care and attention to detail required.
- Implement database structure & framework
- Ensure functionality for website features
- Add website content – text, images, products etc.
- Test site performance and optimisation
- Install necessary security measures
- Perform a final test of the website and features
- Transfer the website to the live server
- Undertake quality assurance protocols
- Deliver source files to you, as required
- Provide a website manual for running the site
- Technical support troubleshooting
- Website hosting
- Software, design, content & functionality updates
- Security updates
- Database backups
- Analytics and reports on reques
How do you get found on Google? It’s not as easy as you’d think.
These days, if you’re not on the web, you’re missing out on valuable opportunities for growth. Google now accounts for 90% of all online searches. In fact, the word ‘Google’ is now commonly used as a verb when you want to find something out – “just google it”.
The most critical thing to take into consideration is that a website is an investment for your business. And like any investment, you want to make a return from it.
All of our websites are custom-made and built to get noticed on Google.
When we make a website for you, we’re taking your valuable investment very seriously. We’ll sit down with you, plan out a strategy and create a custom website with SEO (search engine optimisation) in mind to make life a lot easier for ranking in Google search results.
This ensures you get more calls, enquiries and ultimately customers!