Why your branding is important.
Your brand is important to help distinguish yourself from the competition, promote recognition, inspire confidence and connect with your customers.
Your logo is what people first associate with your brand, but there’s more to brand design than the aesthetics of your logo.
Whether you’re starting fresh or looking to rejuvenate an old look, we can help.
Below you'll find our thorough approach to branding and graphic design.
1. Project Definition
Gather information about your business and how you want to present your brand to the world.
- What is your business about?
- Who is the target audience?
- What are the goals for the brand?
- Is there a brand message?
- Project timeline and budget established
After gathering the preliminary information a plan and approach will form.
- Research the market
- Seek information on competitors
- Look for points of differentiation
- Assess the audience and trends
- Sketch mockups
3. Building the Design
Now is the time to bring everything together.
- Combine all of the research and early sketches in proper designs.
- Create several design variations
- Present drafts to client for feedback
- Revise and fine tune the chosen design
4. Presenting the Final Design
The final design is now ready to debut to the world!
- Final design approved
- High resolution files sent to the client or to relevant third party (e.g. printer)
- Logo and branding go live!
Looking for excellent print design? Virtually any form of marketing collateral is possible with us. Here’s a short list to get you thinking:
- Business cards
- Packaging designs
- Promotional/marketing material
- Product catalogues
- Corporate stationary
- And more!